boys who can pull off facial hair are hot
i think you’re supposed to use a razor
Guys, I just realized something.
Just about all of “Remedial Chaos Theory” took place within Abed’s imagination. It was Abed playing out the odds of what would happen in the apartment based on who left to get the pizza.
And this “all in Abed’s imagination” bit was hinted at in “Virtual Systems Analysis,” and confirmed in “Course Listing Unavailable.”
Which is why the worst timeline is what happens when Troy leaves the room. Troy is Abed’s best friend, so of course Abed would spin an out-of-control scenario if Troy weren’t around.
Which means that all of “Remedial Chaos Theory” is Abed’s meta-view of his friends. It’s a view that, like “Virtual Systems Analysis,” can actually be pretty shallow.
Also, once you realize that “Remedial” is told almost entirely from Abed’s point of view, you also realize something else when you look at the pattern:
- Abed has a really low opinion of Jeff
- Abed has a surprisingly low opinion of Annie
- Abed has a low opinion of Pierce that’s mitigated with a little sympathy
- Abed has a good opinion of Shirley that’s mitigated by viewing her as a little weak
- Abed has a surprisingly high opinion of Britta
- Abed has unsurprisingly the highest opinion of Troy
SELENA REJECTING JUSTIN’S KISS
TAYLOR’S ‘YUCK’ FACE
we need some new and more powerful swears
Beyoncé responds to pregnancy rumors
every time I listen to Florence + the Machine I turn into a literal meadow dwelling nymph who wears raindrops as hats and sunbathes on a lilypad
Ian playing with Candice’s hair | BloodyNightCon - Barcelona